Servicing your solar is not much different to having your vehicle serviced.
Having your solar checked and serviced is no different to getting your vehicles brakes checked!
Would you drive your car, carrying your family and not get your vehicle serviced and expect that is runs efficiently, safe and reliably??? I don't think so!! So having your solar inspected regularly by a trusted solar business, that has been servicing the Midwest for double the time of any other business. Yes that's right!
Sun City Solar was accredited years before ANY other business installing solar systems. We have more experience, installed more systems in the Midwest than any other business in WA. and that's a fact!
What we offer for our servicing is far beyond any other service provider offers.
1. Open inspection of roof top and Inverter isolators
2. Volt drop test under load on all isolator contact points (preventing failure and
3. Full inspection of solar mountings Inspection of the wiring integrity and wiring
enclosures, ensuring that no damage has been caused by UV rays, heat,
vermin or other forces (ensures your system will stay on your roof under
extreme weather occurrences)
4. A comprehensive clean of your panels; removing dust, grit, bird droppings,
residue, moss an any other debris that could be affecting efficiency
5. A detailed clean of your Inverter, in order to minimise dust and other matter
affecting the electrical components, Inverter cooling screens cleaned (remove
dusts from vents and ensures inverter cooling is effective)
6. Check and record KW/h production of your system, to ensure it still meets expected
energy outputs, analyze operation and total power produced (making sure what
you paid for is performing at optimum)
7. Tighten all terminals on isolators and circuit breakers (preventing failure and
8. Re-seal all isolators to ensure IP rating is maintained (ensuring they remain
water-tight and free from moisture ingress weather proofing)
9. Installation of our custom sun cover for roof top isolators (extra weather
proofing and reduces UV damage to seals)
10. Installation of new FESA labelling and replace labels to meet current Australian
11. Completion of test results certificate
12. New "Electrical Safety Certificate" for inspection service
13. Shade impact monitoring and advice where necessary
14. Anti-islanding tests
15. A detailed report will be forwarded to you explaining in plain language our
findings and your systems performance
URGENT Recalled solar DC isolators.
The recall by Consumer Affairs throughout Australia after some fires were started by failure of some brands of solar isolators.